Due to an issue with my hosting provider, I’m not able to upload the data for week 2. My provider told me it could be a couple of days before the issue is resolved. It’s not the timely problem resolution I was expecting, so I will be using a new hosting provider after the season (if not sooner).
I’m sorry for the delay. I’ll have the week 2 data posted as soon as I can.